- Phone: (580) 234-4474
- Mailing Address: 1417 South Garland Enid, OK 73703
“Let us think of ways to motivate one another
to acts of love and good works.”
We are so excited that you and your family have decided to take part in the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge! This challenge has been birthed out of the desire to stir our community towards generosity and giving during the holiday season. As a church, we greatly value generosity because it is the heartbeat of God! So often, we can get into an internal mindset, especially during this busy time! What would it look like if a large group of people within our community decided to turn their gaze outward? It would be contagious! Our prayer for this challenge is that the people that are impacted by our giving and generosity will decide to be generous and giving to someone else. We pray that this challenge will have long reaching impact not just into our community, but also into the communities around us as we serve our world. The best part is that you and your family can play a part in bringing the spirit of generosity and giving back into this holiday season!
World Harvest is a family focused church, and we want to help you create special moments marked by giving and generosity for your family. The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge is meant for the entire family! Your kids will love taking part in each challenge. From baking cookies, to writing fun letters, to volunteering, you will get the chance to talk with your kids about the reason behind Christmas and the importance of being giving and generous to others. Even if you do not have young kids, these challenges promote quality time between husbands and wives and friends! We pray that you and your family grow closer this holiday season, and that during this busy time, this challenge can be a source of quality time and spiritual investment for your whole family!
How the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge works:
- For 12 days in a row (starting Dec. 13th and ending on Dec. 24th) we will have a challenge for you and your family to accomplish.
- You can find the list of the 12 Challenges by clicking the link at the bottom of this page and downloading the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge Packet.
- Each day you do the challenge, feel free to post a picture or video to our 12daychallenge Facebook page(fb.com/12daychallenge) with the hashtag: #12daychallenge. As you post, challenge at least 3 friends to do the challenge that day as well. (They do not even have to be from Stillwater or the surrounding area. We want every community impacted by the spirit of giving and generosity!)
- Located within this packet are Christmas Postcards. For each challenge, you will have the opportunity to write a letter to the individual(s) you are blessing. Also located within the packet are sample letters to give you an idea of what to write for each challenge. Feel free to copy the sample letters or you and your family can write your own! (If you have young
kids, encourage them to help you write the letter and even have them draw a picture on the letter).
To download your 12 Days of Christmas Challenge Packet click HERE.